I am so glad to be back. I hope this new year brings all the adventure, joy, challenge and love that you need. Happy 2011 to everyone! I may be publishing short little snippets each day for a few days here until the hubby goes back to work and we get into a more normal rhythm. That said, I plan to post each day during January, and after that, to see what happens. I found the discipline of writing a daily post during November (until I was so rudely interrupted) was nothing short of transformative. I feel lucky and blessed to be able to take this discipline up again.
So, what did I learn from having a computer break(down)? Here's a short list of the highlights:
- my iphone is super cool
- my iphone is super small
- always, always back up everything
- the internets really do provide a connection to the wider world for me - and i felt a little disconnected without it
- the internets can really suck up a lot of time
- knitting/crochet projects get done faster when I don't have access to the internet
- having less screen time meant that my days were quieter and that i was more likely to take on a project, especially in the afternoon
- i really missed writing - surprise!