Friday, November 5, 2010

savoring

There's a blog called Soulemama (soulemama.typepad.com) and the writer puts up a post on Fridays that she calls, "this moment". It is a moment, captured by her camera, from her week. She doesn't write anything about it. I love it. But I guess I'm too wordy, and I might need to put up two photos. I want to let you know what I'm savoring. That's part of savoring it for me. And, well, this month is about writing so it feels like a bit of a copout (for ME) to just put up a photo and call it a day. So, this month there will be writing to go along with the moments I choose to share. And there might be more than one moment! It's my blog so na na na!

Here you go: It is a tender time for the mamas in my life - tender sweet, tender tears, tender love. I am savoring the time we had all together this spring. Even though this moment didn't happen this week, it is with me right now.

No comments: