Monday, November 1, 2010

just crazy enough

HELLO November!
So, I'm just snooping around the web and run into a post (from my friend Jen and her wonderful sister who I haven't met over at: momalom.com) about posting every day in November. I've been (secretly) seeking something to help get me moving and writing again. This is IT. I am just crazy enough to try to do this. November will be post-every-day month (for me). Yahooo! Welcome to November. Leave a comment and let me know you are following along - and feel free to snoop back through the meager offerings here to read what else I wrote back in the dark ages of 2008.
What habit might you establish for a month (this month or any month)?
See you soon!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Here I am! Keep up the good work. (It's the first one that's the most difficult, no?)